3:11 PM

(0) Comments

My Dog Skip : Best Movies from Children’s Books

arie

My Dog Skip : Best Movies from Children’s Books- Everyone has plans for their offspring look like "weapons," Where The Wild Things Are, "the film based on the classic children's book by Maurice Sendak? This book is a staple in libraries for young people and now a film director Spike Jonze .

Why, then, a look at the best films on children's books one? To (To obtain this list, which considers not only live-action movies, cartoons.)
Undoubtedly, the movie most of the children I saw were when I was a kid, when my children were children. This can be several blocks of time that I do not find such deals in movies. (I must confess that I have never read or seen "where the red fern grows", which I am convinced, is high on the list of many.)

In addition, there have been some excellent books - like "Charlotte's Web" The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe "- which has rightly recognized for its quality. But I thought the movies were average. And do not expect either version by find "Roald Dahl Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 'because I am in the minority, am impressed by both versions. (But do not worry fans of Dahl, the author included in the list.)

So let's get to my favorite movies to books for children. Once completed, please leave your suggestions. Thank you:
10. Harriet the Spy (1996), Louise Fitzhugh: A young woman has the habit of writing things in a notebook. If you lose, it will be by her classmates discovered the hurtful things said to the public. Michelle Trachtenberg (Gossip Girl, "" Buffy the Vampire Slayer ") plays a major role.
6. My Dog Skip (2000), Willie Morris, a shy boy (excellently played by Frankie Muniz of "Malcolm in the Middle") is his only friend in a dog, and both put in big adventures. The film also features a strong performance by Kevin Bacon and Diane Lane. Remember to bring your handkerchief!
0 Responses to "My Dog Skip : Best Movies from Children’s Books"

Post a Comment